Sunday, December 12, 2010

"O Remember, Remember"



I have been realizing more and more how incredibly blessed I am. I have classes about the family that make me realize how blessed I am to have the family that I do and the opportunity we have to be together FOREVER. I have a class about developing countries that has opened my eyes to how many things in my life have been handed to me, and that I have way more than most people in the world. As a teenager, I thought that I deserved the things I had, that I was entitled. What I thought I did to deserve those things, I have no idea. The point is, I have SO much to be grateful for and there is no reason to complain about the things I think I should have. I love this talk President Eyring gave (click here to read all of it) about recognizing what the Lord has given each of us. As I look for the ways he has blessed me, I feel closer to the Lord and my love for Him grows because it becomes more and more evident how much He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment