Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hope

"Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks... and all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name's glory, saith the Lord." (Doctrine & Covenants 98: 1, 3)

I recently heard this scripture (at the BYU-I Center dedication) and it was definitely one I needed to hear. This scripture gives me more faith in Heavenly Father and His plan for me and more hope that everything I have gone through and will go through will help me progress and grow closer to my Heavenly Father.

I need to worry less and trust more.
He knows me better than I know myself. He knows what I am capable of and what I can achieved. He wants me to be happy and to see me succeed more than I do. He loves me more than I am able to comprehend.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not on thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." (Proverbs 3: 5-6)


No comments:

Post a Comment